Monday, June 6, 2011

Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

Well, first off I give this book a four out of five. This book is about a 16-year-old girl named Jessica who lives a little country life. Everything is fine until a mysterious boy keeps watching her. Turns out, he is a vampire, and he came to get her to marry him and for her to become a vampire. She finds out that she and this vampire were meant to be married at birth. So, will she go with him and leave her family, or will she stay and start a war? I HOPE you find out!

I know what you must be thinking…”WHAT A DUMB BOOK!” I felt the same way too, and then I tried it. It was an AWESOME book! It’s a twist, and I have NEVER read a book like this before! However, I didn’t like the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment