Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'd Tell You That I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

Can love really conquer all or will lies destroy it all? Cammie, a spy in training, must find out if a secret relationship will work. She must use her training to date a regular guy. She finds a lot of troubles with her spy life and her secret normal life running together. For example, she can't tell her boyfriend where she goes to school, because it's a school for spies. People in town call them the brats and snooty girls. She and her spy friends must find out if they can keep Cammie’s secret, secret.

I'd Tell You That I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You is such a good book. This book sounds like it is a stupid romantic book, but it isn’t. It is a great spy series that happens to have some love story in it. It has action, romance, and even deception. This book could interest people who like spy books but like a little love story too.

No comments:

Post a Comment