Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Here, There Be Dragons by James A. Owen

Here, There Be Dragons is a Fantasy and Mystery book. It’s about three men who are brought together by the murder of a man named Professor Sigurdsson, and soon discover there is an evil force after a book he owned, called the Imaginarium Geographica. The three men, Charles, Jack, and John, travel to a parallel world, that strongly effects their world, called the Archipelago of Dreams. They save the Archipelago of Dreams from an evil man named The Winter King, who wants to take over.

I think ‘Here, There Be Dragons’ is a great book. It is personally one of my favorites. You will love it if you like Old Fantasy; it’s full of dragons and mystical islands. I would recommend this book. My favorite part was after a huge battle with The Winter King near the end of the book, but I can’t tell you what happens, you’ll have to read the book yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment