Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Along for the ride By: Sarah Dessen

This novel is about a teenage girl’s visit to her dad’s for the summer, along with her new step mother and half baby-sister in Colby before going away to college. Her name is Auden. She never really had a child life, which includes her not knowing how to ride a bike. But when she comes down to Colby, she makes some new friends–she never really had any friends, she wasn't so good with socializing-and falls in love with a boy named Eli who helps her on a “quest”, but only at night.


I think this book is by far the best book I have ever read. I, and the antagonist, Auden, have a lot of similar characteristics, which pulled me into the book more thean I had thought it would. Eli, in the story, gave me some tips about life. When ever you fall and get back up, that means you are improving, even after the 100th fall. If you are the type of person who doesn’t like to perserver then you should read the book. It will teach you how to believe and it will do you well in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment