Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer

The book I read is called The Opal Deception. In this book, a fairy named Opal Koboi breaks out of a prison and tries to kill the people who made her go to prison. She makes it look like one of the people who put her in prison killed her own commander. She is eventually caught by a fairy named Holly Short, a human named Artemis Fowl, and a dwarf named Mulch Diggums. In the end, Holly quits her job as a Lower Elements Police Captain because her new commander still thinks that she killed her old commander.

I enjoyed the Opal Deception. I would recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy and adventure. This is the third book in the Artemis Fowl series, and I also like the rest of the series. I would give this book a four and a half out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment