Wednesday, January 5, 2011

LordLoss by Darren Shan

LordLoss is the first book in the Demonata series. If you don’t like blood, gore, or demons, DON’T READ THIS BOOK. If you do like blood and gore you’ll like this book. Anyway, it’s about a boy named Grubs Grady who has a normal life-a sister, and parents… until they get eaten by demons. So, Grubs lives with his uncle, trying to make sense of magic, demons, and his family’s curse.

I like this book because it is violent, but it still has a good story line. I would recommend this book to people that have read and liked the Cirque Du Freak series. On a scale of 1 to 5, I would give it a 5. Although, some people may not like it as much as I did. My favorite part in the book was when Grubs was in the insane asylum. His uncle reassured him that demons were real, but he should act like they weren’t so he could get out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment